Wednesday, November 12, 2008

time to pull up stakes again

The very first entry I wrote here was about meeting him for lunch again, after so many months had passed, after I'd practically lived another life in just six months. I'd had two disappointing relationships, two places to live, and an ache for him that was bigger than I could have imagined. I wouldn't say that I was hoping for more, just that we had encountered each other and it went well.

Almost two years have passed since that entry and it is time to bury that relationship in the ground. I am done. It is dead. There is no more to say. I cannot write here anymore and see his name or read about the things we've done. I can't even feel tempted to peruse this collection of memories.

If you want my new blog address, feel free to email me, leave your email in a comment, or let me know somehow.

Thanks for being here with me and attempting to feel what I've felt for the last two years.

No comments: